Adding Peel and Stick Wood Planking to Your Wall for a Whole New Look.

My kitchen is going through a cosmetic transformation. I started with a traditional looking space and am slowly achieving a Rustic Industrial look. I painted all my walls white but left one unpainted. With the help of peel and stick wood planking my breakfast nook looks like a whole new space. With lots of different woods and colors you have your choice of style and shade.
See the difference I was able to achieve after just 40 minutes of work. No fancy tools needed!
Simply peel...
...and stick!
If any pieces need to be cut just mark the length needed with a pencil...
and cut with an exacto blade.
The whole space feels warmer and brighter with the added texture of the reclaimed wood planks.
Wood planking can easily fit in with any style and color scheme.
No. 29 Design

• Sherrie Frantz

Could this be used on a bathroom floor over linoleum?
  • Sherrie Frantz

Could this be used in a bathroom over linoleum floor?
  • Mumandp

Is the surface of the planking smooth it looks rough in the pic.'s?
    I too think the high backed bench does not go. If You lower the height and continue the planking, and finish the table and chairs to match it would be more cohesive and would create a gorgeous rustic vignette. As it is in the pictures it is a mismatch of styles, colours, and finish's. I think the bench being centered would make it look less awkward and cramped too..........
    If You are happy though that is all that matters!! TFS. Blessings, Michelle
    • Christine

Her house, her style. Personally, I don't like everything matchy matchy. Eclectic is so much more personal

• Michelle

I tried this and they just kept falling off. Don’t want to use a glue that will damage my drywall and require a re-mud once they are removed..... help please!!

• Deb10887208

Love it and anyone can do this