Fall Craft With Baby Food Jars

I have loads of cute little baby food jars that I can't bring myself to throw away. These are so versatile, I have used them for storage and crafting with my 3 year old. This fall I created an easy little craft incorporating chalky paint, glitter, and raffia.
craft chalk paint fall baby food jars, chalk paint, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I painted 4 jars with my favorite chalky paint to give them a beautiful matte finish.
I cut the word FALL from glitter vinyl and adhered it to the jars.
I added raffia to the top to finish them off. These are a cute little fall accent and pair perfectly with my neutral and sparkly fall mantle this year.

Sarah Vanderkooy

• Rebecca Platt

Two questions. Where did you get your chalky paint and glitter vinyl? These are super cute.

• Sarah Vanderkooy

@Rebecca Platt The paint is from Decoart, it is available at Michael's or through the Decoart website. The glitter vinyl is from Expressions Vinyl online.

• Kathleen

This is adorable I will tell my kids to get busy since we are all out of babies arround here lol. I used to have tons but my husband made me get rid of them. Don't worry I gave them to a teacher I didn't teash them.