Creating an Eclectic Gallery Wall

I've always loved eclectic art walls that have a mix of interesting sizes, shapes, and textures and I decided it was time to try one out in my own home. A large blank wall above the Craigslist credenza in our office was the perfect spot. After shopping for some inexpensive finds to mix in with the art that I already had and then doing a lot of arranging and rearranging, my home office gallery wall is finally done!
This wall has come a long way since its humble beginnings when we bought our house a year ago - it looked like this when we moved in:
and now looks like this:
There's still drapes to be hung and some other projects to finish up before I can cross this room makeover off my to-do list but it's getting there!
My favorite piece on the gallery wall is the giant lion head's door knocker that I found at HomeGoods - love him! The other art and frames were found pretty much all over town - you can find my full resource list here if there's something that catches your eye: http://www.drivenbydecor.com/2014/10/gallery-wall-resource-list.html
And if you're looking for a how-to on creating your own gallery wall, I've included my five best tips and a bunch more pictures on my full gallery wall post here: http://www.drivenbydecor.com/2014/10/gallery-wall-how-to-design-tips.html
It has made a huge difference to the feel of the room and has definitely motivated me to get more art hung on the bare walls throughout much of the rest of our house.

Kris {Driven By Decor}

• RachelandBrad Lowe

What sheen and color did you use on the wall? I love it. Great job, and such inspiration for my gallery wall that I'm working on.

• Kathi Davis

I really like this,my gallery wall is sooooooooo boring,i may borrow your idea.hope you don't mind..Tfs