Sexy Master Bedroom

Our master bedroom was in a funk and in need of some help. So I linked up to a 6 week room makeover challenge to redo our master bedroom and make it the sanctuary we wanted! The hubby and I decided on a sexy, luxurious feel and this is what we ended up with!!!
The first thing I did was paint the wall with Urbane Bronze by Sherwin Williams, it's a great charcoal brown color that is moody and sexy. Next up was a new headboard and after shopping online, we decided to make our own tufted headboard and save a couple hundred dollars.
We replaced the ceiling fan with this chandelier we stole from our dining room and added a chair and side table for a cozy reading corner.
The bedding and nightstands are the only things we didn't change out in our bedroom. Adding in artwork, pillows, accessories and lamps really created that luxurious, sexy feeling we were going for!
We love our new master bedroom and love spending time up here now! You can check out more details on my blog!

30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
The Blooming Hydrangea

• Pamela
    Pamela

I love your bedding. Can you tell me where you purchased?

• Jan Mardis
    Jan Mardis

I love what you did with your bedroom. I am planning a build soon and I want to paint my bedroom black. I adore the painting behind your reading chair, where is it from?

• The Blooming Hydrangea
      The Blooming Hydrangea

Hi Jan, I found the painting at Homegoods! Hopefully you can find one too! Have fun building, I loved when we built our home!

• Pamela
    Pamela

I love the bedding, can you tell me where you purchased?