Steph @ The Silly Pearl
Steph @ The Silly Pearl
  • Walnut Creek, CA

Thanksgiving Embroidery Hoop Banner

Make a banner for Thanksgiving with little embroidery hoops.
how to use embroidery hoops to make a thanksgiving banner, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor, thanksgiving decorations
Gather enough small embroidery hoops to spell out your word (in this case, 8). Cut 8 pieces of fabric to fit through the hoop. Stencil on your letters.
Insert the fabric into the hoop with the letter centered in the middle. Hot glue your trim onto the embroidery hoop. I used bias tape that I ruffled with my sewing machine.
Add some additional embellishments. I made a faux bow with more bias tape and glued a vintage button on top. Pull the fabric in the embroidery hoop taught once more and trim off the excess.
Glue the embroidery hoops to a length of jute upholstery webbing, then glue the webbing to some twine, spelling out your word.
For more details, visit my full tutorial!

Steph @ The Silly Pearl