"Frozen" Inspired Snowman Sign

$30

Do you have a "Frozen" lover in your family? I have two girls who are in love. This movie has taken on a life of itself in our home so I decided to make this sign for our wintertime fun! A full tutorial and printable template are available on my blog to make your own!
how to make a frozen inspired snowman sign, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
I emblazoned the lyrics to that famous song onto my sign and I can't help but break into song when I pass by! Hang your hats, hang your mittens! Now you can always find them and they stay dry too!
After tracing the design onto my painted board, I used a fine-tipped brush to fill in the letters with white acrylic paint.
A light sanding to even out those brush strokes.
I highlighted the letters using a metallic paint pen to add shadow to the letters. The template already has them, so you know just where to add those lines.
Using the paint pen again, I colored clothespins, then covered them in silver embossing powder. They look like molten metal when they are finished!
Some twinkly glitter and a few sticker gems add to the frosty feel.
So cute hanging in the entryway for winter. Head over to my blog for detailed instructions and more pics!
Jenny@birdsandsoap

• Comet

@DUVAL.26---Frozen is a kids movie about life in a frozen world that thaws. Another Disney Princess movie altho with slightly more realistic girls.

• Brenda Burfeind

I'm in love with this! Great job!