PVC Pipe Faux Metal Napkin Rings

I'd been shopping in the PVC section of our local home improvement shop for supplies for another project when it dawned on me that PVC pipe would make great napkin rings. The ones I'd been using who longer matched and I knew I could make some good faux metal happen so I bought 18 inches of 1 1/2 inch PVC pipe, a PVC pipe cutter (check out details about this on my blog) and got started on my PVC pipe napkin rings!
I measured and marked with my sharpie so that each napkin ring was just over 1 inch and then cut them to size. I gave them a sanding with a 220 grit sandpaper.
You can see here the ring on the right is smoother and the one on the left is much more jagged. This will vary depending on what you use to cut the pipe. (You can check out details on my preferred method of cutting on my blog.)
I really wanted a realistic metal look, so I decided to use two different types of spray paint. This is the base coat done in Rustoleum's Metallic Finish in Silver and once dry, I used a different product over top to achieve a more textured look.
I'm so happy with how these turned out. I'd love to hear your thoughts so go ahead and leave me a comment. I'd love for you to check out my blog and leave me some love there too! Thanks a bunch! xoxo

30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Simple Southern Charm