Knock-off Crate & Barrel Ornament Trees

I love the Crate & Barrel style but not their prices. I fell in love with these ornament trees when I saw them and knew I had to DIY a pair of my own. So I busted out my tools and crafted up these in an afternoon.
how to make a knock off crate barrel ornament trees, christmas decorations, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor
I cut all of my wood pieces, stained them and let them dry.
I drilled tiny holes in the boards with a small drill bit and then glued my pieces together with wood glue. I used a clamp and some painter's tape to hold everything while it dried.
I used a tomato cage that I snipped to size for the rods that the ornaments hang from.
Sarah Cook

• Heather Baker

Did you put the wire in before you glued the frame together or after?

• Sarah Cook

Hi, Heather! You can find all of the details and instructions in the full post over on my blog!

• Cindy Melanson

Did you insert the wire before or after you assembled the frame?

• Sarah Cook

Hi, Cindy! You can find all of the details and instructions in the full post over on my blog!