Knock-off Crate & Barrel Ornament Trees

419K Views
I love the Crate & Barrel style but not their prices. I fell in love with these ornament trees when I saw them and knew I had to DIY a pair of my own. So I busted out my tools and crafted up these in an afternoon.
  • how to make a knock off crate barrel ornament trees, christmas decorations, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor
I cut all of my wood pieces, stained them and let them dry.
I drilled tiny holes in the boards with a small drill bit and then glued my pieces together with wood glue. I used a clamp and some painter's tape to hold everything while it dried.
I used a tomato cage that I snipped to size for the rods that the ornaments hang from.

Suggested materials for this project:

Sarah Cook