Don't Throw Away Old Light Bulbs{Turn Them Into Christmas Ornaments} !

Use spray paint to cover bulbs, dry .Add embellishments like trim,lace,and sparkle items for a holiday look.Hot glue a loop piece at the neck of bulb from right to left forming a loop.
These are the two theme colors that I choose.I spray painted one, the other natural bulb color.
This one I made to look like a Santa suit.All done with spray paint,electrical tape,trim and ribbon all for just pennies.
This one, very simple look of Hello Kitty.I used acrylic paint for the face{ just the outline, then trim to finish off.
You can make as gifts or party favors at a Holiday party for your family.
display them through out your home for the holidays, also keeping green from throwing away!

3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
Ana illausky

• Lacy
    Lacy

How do You make the Base with Hanger to showcase these awesome ornaments? Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas 🎄

• Ana illausky
      Ana illausky

The top where it hangs, a loop was made,and hot glued from right to left. Than more trim/material to go around the base bottom of the trim covering the socket part for strength and decorative look to hang. Thank you!

• Sue Lilly
    Sue Lilly

How can you make bulbs safe.
  • Linda
    Linda

Where did u find the stand for light bulb?

• Betty Blue Easton
    Betty Blue Easton

I've got lots of bulbs saved up to do this. Thanks for ideas.If I don't get around to doing it myself (highly likely as Ive had them a while now lol) ..I'll ask the local Brownies or School if they want them. I'm sure the kids would enjoy making ornaments for Xmas time.

• Kathy Laury
    Kathy Laury

I would love to try this project I live in a senior complex it wpul make a fun project on craft day