DIY Silver Magnets

I love having magnets in my kitchen that allows me to write quick notes to my kids and my husband or even the occasional grocery item we’re missing. Magnets are such a fun way to add character to any home and best of all they’re affordable. My kitchen is brown and black tones and the traditional primary color magnets look a tad tacky in my kitchen so I wanted to give them a budget friendly makeover. I am a true lover of Spray Paint and I feel it can give anything an instant makeover in a matter of seconds so of course I took that route on this DIY Silver Magnet Makeover.
Supplies Needed for this project:
Fridge Magnets (I purchased mine from Michaels)
Silver Rustoleum Metallic Spray Paint
Lay your magnets down on a flat surface spread apart to make spray painting easier. I laid mine out in my grass on an old white board I had lying around to protect my grass. I shook up my Silver Metallic spray paint and went to town applying the first coat. (I love this spray paint because it covers every little spot with just one swoop of spray).
Allow to dry for a few moments and than start spraying the sides of the letters as well as the insides of certain letters. I left them out in the sun for about 2 hours to dry complete than I added them to a cute basket next to my fridge and started writing notes on my fridge for my husband.

These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
15 Perfectly Round Tables
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
Brittany Shaw

1 comment