Dollar Store Centerpiece Dollar Store

Who doesn't love the Dollar Store? I made this simple floral arrangement with supplies purchased at the Dollar Store.
In the floral department I found spanish moss, and floral foam. The heart shaped candy dish came from the kitchen isle.
Using the dish as a template, I cut the floral foam to fit snugly inside the dish.
The spanish moss came next, I held it in place with some old bobby pins to cover the edge of the foam and the glass dish.
The roses came from the grocery store, on sale! I trimmed each stem down to 1" and pushed them into the foam.
I added some leaves for color and a bit of flower fresh and water. This display will keep for about 1 week depending on how fresh your flowers are. Water when the foam is dry to the touch.

23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
Jessica C

• Jewellmartin
    Jewellmartin

Truly inspiring! Do you remove dead flowers in your arrangements and replace them with new ones? I, too, buy flowers from the grocery store on sale. My Kroger has a bucket full of water where they put some free things. You can't count on it, but I have gotten free baby's breath, filler fern branches, and tiny carnations. I toss the bad pieces and use the good. I sometimes replace flowers with silk ones, since I know the arrangement works. would you? Best wishes 😇