Grease Busting Orange Degreaser Spray

To say that the inside of my oven was a greasy mess after the holiday cooking season would be a vast understatement. I opened it about a week ago and quickly shut it hoping that it would just go away if I ignored it. Well, it didn't. I was going to grab some grease busting cleanser that I have been using for years, and decided that I wasn't up for gagging on chemicals today. Then I decided to make my own degreaser without all of the chemicals and see how it worked. What took me so long...not sure I will ever buy another cleaning product again now that this beauty has made its way into my cleaing caddy!
3 ingredient orange degreaser...all you need is water, dish liquid and orange essential oils.
Spray grime and grease liberally with mixture and let sit for a minute so the orange oil can do it's thing.
Take a sponge and give a little scrub...the orange oil does most of the work, so no heavy scrubbing needed.
The inside of my oven door is clean once again...now to tackle the inside of the oven!
Want to make your own and use these cute labels? Simply follow the link below to get the exact measurements and download the labels too!
My friend Shannon from Fox Hollow Cottage teamed up with me to make the labels so we'd know exactly what we were grabbing when we went to clean since we are both now making our own solutions.

Mom4Real

• William Tillis

I have buying my orange oil from www.bulknaturaloils.com for about ten years. Excellent pricing and swift service. My wife loves to use the orange oil on the vinyl portion of our flooring. Leaves the place smelling like orange marmalade and kills little critters. I have no connection with bulk natural oils other than the fact that I buy from them. I also buy my palm oil there.

• Karen

I'm going to try this. I have a huge orange tree in my back yard and have wondered what to do with the peels. Think I found my answer! Thank you.