Easy Classroom Valentines

209 Views
Give these to the entire class for less than $5 and grab the free printable
Time: 10 MinutesCost: $6Difficulty: Easy
  • easy classroom valentines crafts, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas
Grab some pencils and cute erasers in the Target Dollar Bin and attach the free printable available at frenchiewraps.com
I'd suggest using twine to tie your printables on because of the thinness and the ease of use. You can't beat 100 yards of ribbon for less than $10!
I found these matching pencil and erasers at the Target Dollar Bins. The erasers were in packs of 12 and pencils in packs of 10. For a class of 30, you can pay $6 and have the entire project completed within 10 minutes by using a paper cutter available at any craft store or even some Targets have them in their Scrapbook section.

Suggested materials for this project:

Lindsay Fekitoa

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

Ask a Question