Super Bowl Football Field - Party Tray

$5

It's kind of nice, at least for us parents, when we celebrate two special events with only one party, isn't it? This Sunday we're celebrating my son's birthday and of course the big game, the good thing is, he's super happy about it all and he even helped me with this project: A Football Field tray.
super bowl football field party tray, crafts, doors, how to, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
The idea of the tray came after not knowing what to do with one of my kitchen cabinet doors. I opened up one of the cabinets by installing a plate rack inside the cabinet, so the door was not needed any more. It sat in the basement for a long time until the light bulb moment appeared. A long cabinet door would make for a great tray!
So, football field sections were marked with tape.
Number and the letter -touchdown- stickers were also added to the door before painting it green.
Once dry, the stickers were removed.
The birthday boy created the football field goals out of popsicle sticks.
You can use any long pair of handles you might have, I used some scrap pieces of wood.
We're ready for
The full step by step tutorial for this project can be found here:
Remodelando la Casa - Cristina