Chandra | #Blessed
Chandra | #Blessed
  • Canada

Fab $5 Dresser Makeover

Garage Sale season is in full swing here in Sask, whoop whoop! Come check out this great dresser I found for $5 and see what I did to give it back some life!
fab 5 dresser makeover, chalk paint, painted furniture
I stopped on a whim at a garage sale on my way home for lunch one day and saw this dresser front and center in the driveway. My first thought was "Ok if it's less than $20 it's coming home with me". Um it was priced at $5! It was meant to be, no doubt about it.
It took a lot of sanding down, but we got it stripped and ready for some paint and stain!
Some Americana Decor Chalk Paint in Everlasting added to the 'shell' of the dresser complemented the "Early American" Winmax stained drawer fronts perfectly!
Ahhhh I love those lines!
Check out the blog for all the details!
Chandra | #Blessed

• Rachel

Awesome!

• Lily Oleynik

That is stunning. Looks like a piece of furniture you'd see in a home decor magazine. :D I am in love. Good job!! I only dream of acquiring a trendy piece like this in my home