Repurposed Floor Lamp Planter

An old floor lamp, a yard sale hanging basket, a few zip ties, a little paint and a couple of plants my alternative planter phase continues...
repurposed floor lamp planter, container gardening, gardening, repurposing upcycling
I wanted to make sure I could securely attach the basket to the lamp before I spent time cleaning it up and making it pretty ~ I zip tied the basket to the cluster body part of the lamp and was able to get it to sit tight and level so I was confident I could make it work :o)
Freshly painted and planted…Love!
I loved the way my repurposed floor lamp planter turned out so…I decided to make another one this time using a table lamp ~ love them both!

• Helen

How did u attach the flower pot to the base of the smaller desk lamp?

• Diana Wearing

Hi Helen!

I did it the same way, the lamp I used had a center socket and 3 arms/light holders for smaller bulbs. I zip tied the basket to the light supports underneath (hope that makes sense).