Bathroom Cleaning Tips

I love a sparkling clean bathroom, don't you? My bathroom mirrors are finally streak free. And there's not a puddle in the toilet brush holder. Today, I'm sharing a few tips for cleaning the bathroom more efficiently.
bathroom cleaning tips, cleaning tips, finally a cleaner that doesn t leave streaks
Clean top to bottom. Also, use a microfiber cleaning cloth to wipe mirrors for a streak free shine.
bathroom cleaning tips, cleaning tips, no more puddles in the brush holder
No more puddles in the brush holder. Just rest the brush under the seat to let it drip dry.
bathroom cleaning tips, cleaning tips, sparkling clean
Sparkling clean! Get in the habit of wiping your faucets after each use to cut down on water stains.
Sharon @ mrs. hines class

• Sylvia

I lost the recipe for wiping the faucets in the kitchen sink. Any one got the answer? I live where there is hard water and I get a lot of build up around all the faucets: kitchen sink, bathroom sinks, utility sinketc. thanks, sylvia. dallas

• Bau7847507

Fold paper towel to fit faucet, pour white vinegar on it. Wrap around faucet base where lime is. Leave on for 15 -30 mins. Should dissolve lime. Can do again if needed.

• Ginny

A toothbrush is a handy item for cleaning around faucets, sinks and under the handles of your pots and frying pans where "stuff" loves to collect.

• Jan22328195

Nice
    • Ret31340640

Make faucets (& door knobs) shine with green rubbing alcohol...added plus is the wintergreen smell!
    • Sharon Tisdell

Use vinegar to clean that gunk from around your sink and pour some in your toilet to clean it as well.

• Susan Ryan Follett

How to clean toilet with white vinegar
    • Sharon Tisdell

Clean as you normally would with a toilet brush.....all over the toilet including the back of the toilet and the base (use a rag that will be strictly for cleaning the toilet). Hope this helps.