Brick Stencil Feature Wall Looks So Real You Won't Believe Its Paint

$26

I have been itching to give our master bedroom a makeover and I knew I wanted to do a feature wall, but outside of that I was a little stuck. With the combintaion of the perfect inspiration and amazing tools I created a Stenciled Brick Feature Wall you have to feel to believe its only paint.
faux brick stencil feature wall, chalk paint, concrete masonry, painting, wall decor
This was our master bedroom before. Super boring right? Don't hold it against me, we just moved into the house a couple of months ago and I was waiting for the right inspiration to strike before decorating it.
As always I welcome your comments and I will do my very best to answer any questions you may have. I hope you enjoy our Romantic Industrial Bedroom Makeover as much as I do!
Pocketful of Posies