Calm and Inviting Whole House Paint Scheme

I am very excited to share today’s post with you as well! This is my 3rd “installment” of my whole-house-paint-scheme ideas. My previous 2 have proven to be very popular on Pinterest, so I say, “give the people what they want!”
calm and inviting whole house paint scheme, home decor, paint colors, painting
The first scheme was the Soothing and Sophisticated palette, and the 2nd was Stormy Skies. Also, in my last post I shared my method for making a digital paint color floor plan, like the ones I use in these posts. This time I chose to keep the palette in shades of gray, because, hey, I just love gray!
Gray is neutral and calming, but has so many variations. It can be paired with any color scheme, design style, and many wood tones. Gray is always a good idea.
If you like the tones of the colors, but think they might feel a bit dark in your home, you can always have them mix your paint at 50% or 75% to acheive a lighter shade.
More details on my blog:
Shelly@The Domestic Heart