Calm and Inviting Whole House Paint Scheme

I am very excited to share today’s post with you as well! This is my 3rd “installment” of my whole-house-paint-scheme ideas. My previous 2 have proven to be very popular on Pinterest, so I say, “give the people what they want!”
The first scheme was the Soothing and Sophisticated palette, and the 2nd was Stormy Skies. Also, in my last post I shared my method for making a digital paint color floor plan, like the ones I use in these posts. This time I chose to keep the palette in shades of gray, because, hey, I just love gray!
Gray is neutral and calming, but has so many variations. It can be paired with any color scheme, design style, and many wood tones. Gray is always a good idea.
If you like the tones of the colors, but think they might feel a bit dark in your home, you can always have them mix your paint at 50% or 75% to acheive a lighter shade.
More details on my blog:

Shelly@The Domestic Heart

• Kat31626563

are all these grays benjaminmoore paints? and are they with black undertones or are they greige?

• Lynn kvingedal

what grays will go with old sage tiles?

• Radhika Inaganti Prout

What about SW agreeable gray for my home with the medium oak floors with reddish hints?

• Cathy

We just painted kitchen cabinets and had to work with a lot of red in our trim color white paint. Sherwin Williams Elephant Ear worked well for us on cabs. I mixed a concoction of sample paints to come up with wall color. It casts a bit brown at certain times of day but is defined namely a nice gray color. Bringing gray into reddish/yellowish undertones NOT EASY! I wish you the best