Calm and Inviting Whole House Paint Scheme

I am very excited to share today’s post with you as well! This is my 3rd “installment” of my whole-house-paint-scheme ideas. My previous 2 have proven to be very popular on Pinterest, so I say, “give the people what they want!”
The first scheme was the Soothing and Sophisticated palette, and the 2nd was Stormy Skies. Also, in my last post I shared my method for making a digital paint color floor plan, like the ones I use in these posts. This time I chose to keep the palette in shades of gray, because, hey, I just love gray!
Gray is neutral and calming, but has so many variations. It can be paired with any color scheme, design style, and many wood tones. Gray is always a good idea.
If you like the tones of the colors, but think they might feel a bit dark in your home, you can always have them mix your paint at 50% or 75% to acheive a lighter shade.
More details on my blog:

15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
Shelly@The Domestic Heart

• Radhika Inaganti Prout
    Radhika Inaganti Prout

What about SW agreeable gray for my home with the medium oak floors with reddish hints?

• Cathy
      Cathy

We just painted kitchen cabinets and had to work with a lot of red in our trim color white paint. Sherwin Williams Elephant Ear worked well for us on cabs. I mixed a concoction of sample paints to come up with wall color. It casts a bit brown at certain times of day but is defined namely a nice gray color. Bringing gray into reddish/yellowish undertones NOT EASY! I wish you the best

• Reyes
    Reyes

What would you recommend with darker cabinets and darker flooring I love greys going for a modern-ish farmhouse style ....the picture i sent is living room/kitchen area but will have darker cabinets then that ????

• Stephanie Reip
      Stephanie Reip

My new house has similar cabinets (almost black) and I am wondering the same thing!

• Jessica Palacios
    Jessica Palacios

What color is that in the two pictures with the stairs and were they lightened or thats the original color?