How I Built a Pantry in a Day

143K Views
One of the biggest things that was lacking in our kitchen was a pantry. After getting quotes to have a pantry built to match our cabinets, I realized it would be far too expensive and decided to DIY a pantry!
Time: 1 DaysCost: $245Difficulty: Medium
  • how to build a pantry in a day, closet, diy, how to, kitchen design, woodworking projects
I decided to build it into this dead space next to our refrigerator.
I started by removing the trim and framing it out. Next I added a door and drywall. I added tons of shelving to create all the space we wanted. Lastly I painted and trimmed it. I also painted our kitchen cabinets which made it blend nicely.
Now the pantry looks like it has always been there and fits perfectly into the design of our kitchen. For all of the details on the entire kitchen renovation head to www.BrightGreenDoor.com
To see the rest of this tutorial head to www.BrightGreenDoor.com or click on the link at the bottom of this page.
I'd also love if you'd follow BrightGreenDoor on Social Media so we can stay connected:
Clicke here to Follow on Facebook
Click here to follow on Pinterest
BrightGreenDoor is a place where readers can come and be inspired to create a home that they love. It includes everything from simple home DIY's, design tips, and delicious recipes. If you enjoyed this post you'll love the rest of the posts there!

To see more: http://www.brightgreendoor.com/building-kitchen-pantry-on-budget/