Update A Boring Set Of Mugs Using A Brush And Porcelain Paint

$2
1 Day

I know that you should not have strong feelings for material things but the fact remains that I constantly fall head over heels in love with mugs.
I have mugs that I use for coffee; mugs, which are for tea; some mugs I use in the morning and others I prefer in the afternoon. I buy mugs at flea markets, when I'm on vacation and when I really just want to get something quickly at the drugstore, but when it comes to mugs as presents, I like to paint them myself. Many of you may have already tried it but if you havent, its about time: quotes, graffiti, comics, patterns, freestyle, templates... everything is allowed and everything is fun! If you like my mugs, I have here a tutorial for you on how to paint one of my mug-patterns:
1. You need a white mug.
2. The outside of the mug must be cleaned. If you dont have a cat on hand to lick the mug, you can also wash it yourself.
3. Draw boxes on the mug with a pencil and start to paint the circular shapes with porcelain paint in each box.
4. Paint small dotted triangles between the circular shapes. My blue color had to air dry for 24 hours.
5. Next I painted a rim with porcelain color in copper. First this color had to air dry for four hours and then I put it for 90 minutes at 190 degrees in the oven. Supposedly, the color is dishwasher safe but I could not try this because I dont own a dishwasher. The color remains definitely on the mug when I do the dishes by hand.
If you like to see more of my posts, just visit my blog!

16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
Ronja Lotte

• Ti848529624
    Ti848529624

yo bro! can you just use regular acrylic paint on the mugs?????? asking for a "friend"