Wooden Salad Bowl To Succulent Garden

I love to junk and one thing I see over and over is wooden salad bowls. When I scored this beauty for $1 I knew it had a special makeover coming it's way!
wooden salad bowl to succulent garden, chalk paint, crafts, how to, repurposing upcycling, succulents
Hunt & Host: Decorating & DIY

• B.s2995923

Hi, I absolutely love your idea. I have 4 Gemini rose plants, and the suggested size pot is 8 inches wide and no deeper than 4 inches. I haven't seen anything that closely match those measurements that I'm willing to pay the price. But wooden salads are perfect. Thanks for sharing.

• Connie

I did similar project. I used a liner I bought at Lowes.