The Perfect Piece for a Porch

This time of year in North Carolina is such a tease. Sunny days that touch 60 (and sometimes 70) degrees leave me with a raging case of spring fever. But then the reality of winter returns and spring seems light years away. To quell my I'm revisiting a piece I completed last year. I revamped an old desk into a potting bench/porch serving piece/jack of all trades for outdoor living. The desk got a coat of
A smoky blue color updated the worn pine wood.  Lots of ledges and drawers give plenty of space for storage.
A smoky blue color updated the worn pine wood. Lots of ledges and drawers give plenty of space for storage.
An iron bird hook is the perfect spot to hang flowers, garden tools or a hand towel
Vintage hardware gives the piece a fun look.
the perfect piece for a porch, flowers, gardening, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
Storywood Designs