Homemade Oxygen Bleach for Laundry
We have a great guide for you today! An easy homemade oxygen bleach for your laundry with science based tips to make sure you get the most of out of this solution!This DIY is specifically for clothes. The ratios were created for this type of surface. Be sure to read our post on hydrogen peroxide (https://chemistrycachet.com/uses-for-hydrogen-peroxide/) for more information on other surfaces!
- 1 cup washing soda (Questions about washing soda and where to buy? Just visit the blog post link )
- 1 cup 3% hydrogen peroxide
- 2 cups hot water
- Add the washing soda to a large bowl or jar, then pour the hot water on top.
- Stir it around until combined.
- Add in the hydrogen peroxide and stir again.
- Add this solution to a large bowl to soak your clothes in.***
- Top with more water to make sure the surface is covered.
- Soak for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the clothes, then add to the washing machine to wash on
Curious if it really works, simply click the link above and read some of the readers success stories already.
Picture Guide for Soaking Clothes
Step 1: Add solution and clothing article to a bowl.
Step 2: Top with water.
Step 3: Soak for 20 minutes.
Step 4: Rinse it well with cold water.
Step 5: Let it air dry or add to a dryer. You can also add it to a normal washing cycle and wash it normally
Don't forget to click on the blog post below to head right to our website and get important science based alternatives on chemistry cachet.
Click here for more information on how to whiten laundry without bleach!