Pot of Gold Party Favors
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with these cute pots of gold party favors.
They are a quick and simple little party favor to give to your guests. Fill them with all kinds of goodies and chocolate coins.
- 3/8″ Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon Pack by Gwen Studios*
- St. Patrick’s Day Black Cauldrons*
- St. Patrick Shamrock Coins
I found the little Black Cauldrons at Dollar Tree with their St. Patrick’s Day display. I knew they would look cute as little pots of gold under rainbows of ribbon. (And don’t forget to purchase a few extra to save for next Halloween.)
To personalize the Pots of Gold…
- I used StyleTechCraft Green Ultra Metallic Vinyl and a Silhouette Cameo Die-Cutting Machine* to create the circles and shamrocks.
- I used StyleTechCraft Gold Chrome Vinyl to die-cut the letters spellings the word L-U-C-K-Y.
- I placed the circles and letters onto metal-rimmed tags using transfer paper.
- Turn the tag over and re-punch the hole.
- Tie the tags onto each cauldron with a 12″ piece of polka grosgrain ribbon in a rainbow of colors.
You can also find shamrock and letter stickers in most craft departments if you don’t want to make your own.
- Black cauldrons (Dollar Tree)
- Gold coins (Dollar Tree)
- Rainbow ribbon (Walmart)