Learn how to create ribbon flowers to embellish a small 6″ grapevine wreath.
Spring Ribbon Flower Wreath
A great little Spring decoration.
Ribbon Flowers looks great on bags, gifts, wedding decorations and hair accessories.
- 5/8″ and 7/8″ Ribbon
- 6″ Grapevine Wreath*
- StazOn Gothic Purple Inkpad
- Ink Blending Tool
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Adhesive
- Small Buttons
- Needle and thread
- Deflecto Ribbon Dispenser*
- Cut a 6″ piece of ribbon.
- Use the ink applicator to apply purple ink to one edge of the ribbon.
- Create a running stitch down the side of the ribbon that was not inked.
- Gather up the ribbon with the thread and tie thread ends in a knot.
- glue small vintage button to the center of the flower.
- to create leaves: fold a small strip of green ribbon and glue to the back of the flower.
- Glue flowers onto wreath.
- Optional: Glue small sprigs of flowers on each end of the ribbon flowers.
Hang your small wreath on a doorknob or decorative window and Enjoy.
Make sure to visit my blog Sue's Creative Workshop www.sueeldred.com for more fun DIY projects.