Kitchen Wall Decor From $ Store Plastic Plates
This charming kitchen wall decor cost us $1.00 to make. Dollar Tree carries these bright plastic plates and platters regularly. FULL POST HERE
(Items are linked to where you can buy them on amazon on my actual post)
- Plastic plate or platters
- Card stock , colors of choice
- Precision Scissors (these are small scissors great for cutting details. This is the best set I have found.)
- Colored paper for text (you can use card stock, I just preferred the flatter paper)
- Glue stick, or other method of attaching letters to plates
Using are FREE PRINTOUT or your own printout cut out each letter using from colored paper.
Glue it onto your platter using a glue stick.
Slide the letters if needed into place.
For the flower decor, download our FREE PATTERN and cut each out of cardstock. Following the patter you will cut one slit into the middle between two petals.
Glue on petal next to the slit you cut into the middle and overlap the next petal completely over it.
This gives the 3D effect. Glue our center onto it.
Glue these onto your plate and add leaves if desired.
This is our in our kitchen. See more at the link below!
- Plastic Dollar Store Trays (Dollar Tree)
- Colored Cardstock
- Free Pattern (On site link)
Lisa Warner on Apr 30, 2017I would go over your plates with concrete sealer your letters will not curl,trust me i put that on everything i make i even use it on my kitchen floor an boy does it shine no more waxing it looks milky but it dries clear an dries fast,i swear by that stuff i use it all the time anything you want to shine use it ,I even got my mom using concrete sealer on what ever she wants to shine,ih an i love your plates