Best way to get rid of mice

+4
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Nov 25, 2017
    Peppermint oil?

• I have no kill traps. If in your home, get an inspection so you know where they are coming in so you can plug up the holes.

• Dfm Dfm on Nov 25, 2017
    live catch traps/ no kill traps are the way to go. no smell of dead mouse who crawled into the wall and died from poison. safer for young kids not have to poison sitting out for the mouse. no fingers caught in snap type mouse trap when the toddler wants to eat the peanut butter....

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 25, 2017
    You have to find the source of how they are getting in the house,inspect all areas of the perimeter,basement,etc,for small holes,once located seal them with steel wool and spray foam,set traps where ever possible

• Gretchen Gretchen on Nov 25, 2017
    get a Cat????

• Sim31868217 Sim31868217 on Nov 25, 2017
    My neighbor swears by using Peppermint "essential oils" on cotton balls. She places a few drops on them and tucks them in her drawers and cupboards.

• B. Enne B. Enne on Nov 25, 2017
    I agree with Naomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey . You need to plug the holes first. I was told by an exterminator to do it on a warm day, since they tend to go outside when it is warm out. Then set traps for any that may still be inside. It worked. If you use live traps, they have to be released more than 1 km away, or they will return.