How can I get rid of mice?

+4
I have tried peppermint, sonic noise, live catch, and snap traps. I am considering buckets with ramps, but how do I get the dead mice out of the water? I do not wan to touch them. Plus I feel about mice the way many feel about snakes UGH

• Ann Cherkas Halstead Ann Cherkas Halstead on Mar 07, 2018
    You are most likely going to have to put out more snap traps and maybe poison. Find out where they are coming in, fix those areas. and get rid of what they are after. No food left out anywhere. They eat anything. Including dog and cat food. Put bait under the house if you have a crawl space.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Mar 07, 2018
    you have to find where they are coming in first.seal any holes with steel wool and spray insulation.Get the traps from tom cat that the mice go in but you will not have to touch them just throw the traps away

• Sharon Sharon on Mar 07, 2018
    Use that green cake poison. I've killed 4 rats in a few days with it. Remember they carry diseases. They also don't like ammonia.

• Lynn Lynn on Mar 07, 2018
    I get the ick for the bucket thing but effective. I wasn’t even trying and had a big vase outside on a shelf when it rained it filled with water. Came out to clean out the shelf and had about 4 or five mice in it ,yuk. But I thought, well not in my house. Dumped the bucket over the deck and next time I looked they were gone, food for any critters out there. If not DECON!

• Amanda Amanda on Mar 07, 2018
    Mice also don't like moth balls. I put them in my sheds and they now stay out.

• Elle Elle on Mar 07, 2018
    when one uses decon do the mice die in the walls?

• Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Mar 07, 2018
    Get some cat hair, put in several envelopes, and seal. Make a few small holes in each envelope. Place them on the bottom of the cabinets at the back.. The mice will smell the cat odor and pack their bags and leave. Be patient and wait.