$600 Bathroom Makeover

Our farmhouse inspired bathroom makeover started from the subfloors and went all the way up, incorporating a hand built vanity, lots of bargain finds and long nights to create the perfect space for our family.

Gina @ The Shabby Creek Cottage

• MaryAnn

Hi Gina, I bought my first condo. And I'm going from 2 bathrooms to 2 1/2 . The half is a powder room with a corner bath and a corner toilet, it's screaming for up dates, lol The bathroom is across from the kitchen which will be used by all. Easy things to change walls, floor, sink maybe toilet hard, can you please point me in the right direction for help or ideas. Thank you MaryAnn Fitzsimmons. samesong2002@yahoo.com
  • Hi MaryAnn,

If you are handy or have a handy someone to help you there are tons of "how to " videos on Youtube for all of these things. If not you may want to look into hiring someone. My husband and I are very "handy" so tackling these projects is second nature to us. That is something you need to decide.

For the easy stuff....painting the walls does wonders. You can even paint your vanity cabinets for a fresh updated look for next to nothing! Good luck!!