Pallet Scrap Charging Station

Wires and gadgets, part of our modern life, right? =) Today we will clear this clutter with a super easy DIY: a charging station made from a piece of pallet scrap! Plus beautiful vintage crate labels from early 1900s for you to download!
Does this tangled mess look familiar? =)
We started out with pallet scraps from our 2-pallet potting bench project which you can find here at Hometalk.
We attached a piece of pallet board on the bottom of an end scrap, and a board on the back side.
To hang it on the wall, add a couple of screws on the back side, attach a piece of picture hanging wire or string, and glue or nail two piece of scrap foam or thin wood towards the bottom so it would hang flush.
Pint out the vintage crate label. Apply a even coat of adhesive or glue, attach the label to the wood, and finish with a coat of Modpodge. This will protect the surface by making it more water resistant.
To download some beautiful vintage crate labels, plus more details on where to get the hanging attachments, check out the link below!

Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
APieceofRainbow

• Debbie
    Debbie

What a great idea! I think I'll do this, and may extend the front and sides 3 or 4 inches below the "shelf" to mount and hide a power strip. Then I will mount it just above a wall plug that's just below my kitchen window. Thank you so much for this wonderful idea.

• German Lopez
    German Lopez

Low cost... and practical... mostly for ..... people that.....