DIY Open-Top Rolling Filing Cabinet

I transformed an old wooden crate into a super functional rolling filing cabinet. It's perfect for storing some files and I love that it's open on top so I can see all my files at a glance when I'm working at my desk.
diy open top rolling filing cabinet, crafts, home office, organizing, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
Here are the supplies I started out with: an old wooden crate, some caster wheels, a long dowel rod, an electric drill, some file folders and a DYMO label maker! This little tool makes printing labels a breeze!
First, I attached the caster wheels to the bottom of the crate using some screws & the screwdriver/drill.
The next step was to cut the dowel rod and insert it into the crate so that it will hold the file folders in place. For more pictures, details and some tips, please see the blog post below!
EngineerMommy