DIY Personalized Thanksgiving Dinner Plates #Thanksgiving

We are starting a new family tradition, we are making our own holiday plates! It is such an easy and fun thing to do and they kids had a blast! We plan on making something different each year. This year we made a plate, next year we will make a cup, the next a dessert plate and go from there.
diy personalized thanksgiving dinner plates, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor, thanksgiving decorations
Here are all of the fun plates we made! The kids did such a great job on them!
The first thing you do is cut out a design in vinyl. Instead of taking off the excess vinyl (like you normally do) you take off the image, leaving a stencil.
Now for the fun part, letting everyone color their plates. I helped the kids put on the vinyl onto their plate and then let them go at it.
Using oil based paint markers, I painted my plate. Then when I was done, I took off the vinyl.
I then baked the paint into the plates. .
Now we are ready for Thanksgiving dinner! For more details on how to make these, check out the full tutorial.
Kaysi Gardner