Frosty the Snowman Homemade Ornament

A few weeks ago I came home with some craft supplies, I had picked up to make Christmas crafts and ornaments. My creative little kindergartner started going through the stuff and brainstorming ideas. He saw the clear ornament balls and little styrofoam balls and said he wanted to make a Frosty the Snowman Ornament.
Just about that time, I signed on with 16 other bloggers to do a DIY Christmas Ornament
frosty the snowman homemade ornament, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor
Making an ornament for our Christmas tree is a yearly tradition for our family, so we gathered our supplies and got started.
The kids were able to help with this step. We used a funnel to get those little styrofoam balls into the ornament.
Use a hot glue gun to glue on pom pom eyes, nose, and mouth as well as the hat. Check out the blog post to see how I attached the string to hang the ornament.
The Resourceful Mama

• Robin

Did you make the hat or did you buy it already made, and if you bought it, where?

• Merri Peplinski

I'll answer !

It was mentionedon her blog link that it was in her doll supplies. No mention of where it was purchased.