Basket Handle Wreath

My Basket Handle Recycled Christmas Wreath... I had 2 round extra large wicker baskets in the garage. Last weekend I decided to organize my linen closet. I grabbed the baskets for my cloth napkins and place mats, but the handles were too tall for the closet shelves. So I decided what the heck they are just sitting in the garage anyway. So I took a hack saw and sawed off the handles. The baskets looked great. But I had these half moon wicker handles... what to do ... what to do?
This is the finished product.
Here are the wicker handles I placed together.
I raided my fabric stash, leftover ribbon from Christmas Décor, some pine cones and a silk ivy with faux white berries I had lying around from Hobby Lobby.
I had just opened 2 new boxes of icicle Christmas lights and used the green twist ties to fasten the decorations in place.
I found this old plastic sparkle leaf and used the miniature ornaments that I had from our RV Christmas Tree to fill in.
I decided to stay with White/Silver Ribbon it looked classy against the cream colored berries.
Finis :)