No-Sew Fringe Napkins

29K Views
While planning my Christmas tablescape that's featured in the Hello Holiday guide by Leon's Furniture, I was on the hunt for a black and white gingham napkins. Unfortunately, I had no luck finding that pattern for a reasonable price. Then it occurred to me, why not make my own napkins? But then again, I haven't attempted to use a sewing machine since my high school days, and I wasn't really the greatest sewer back then. So best case scenario, how about a no-sew napkin!! Anyone can make these No-Sew Fringe Napkins in 3 simple steps!
Cost: $10Difficulty: Easy
Gather fabric approx. 18" x 18", scissors and chalk.
Measure each square using a fabric measuring tape and mark with chalk. Use scissors to cut out the squares.
Once each square is cut out (6 in total) begin at one end and pull each lose fray until you reach the other end. Once you have the amount of thickness desired, your finish!!
  • no sew fringe napkins, painted furniture, reupholster
Now its time to set the table!! Enjoy your no-sew fabric napkins year after year :)

Suggested materials for this project:

Kassandra DeKoning

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

• Shari
      Shari Tampa, FL

Your tablescape is beautiful! I actually just made burlap runners with a black & white buffalo check fabric strip down the center of each runner for an outdoor barn Christmas party we are hosting. I was also planning to use greenery and candles for the centerpieces! I never thought about adding my woven place mats so thanks for the inspiration!

• Mgdladi56
        Mgdladi56

Great idea, thanks for sharing