A pile of salvage + a hutch top = a to die for potting bench

17K Views
My bestie, Liz has been collecting parts, pieces and stuff to create a potting bench. She has been collecting these parts over thousands of miles. When she comes to NC to visit me or in Texas where she lives. She hauled, shipped and did a carry on for those watering cans. Nothing stops her when she is on a mission and has a vision to bring to life.
The whole piece is comprised of found items. The legs are old porch columns, the top is an old chippy door. The shelving unit on top is from an antique store part of an old hutch I think.
  • a pile of salvage a hutch top a to die for potting bench, diy, gardening, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling

Suggested materials for this project:

Tammy Lynn Hebert

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

Ask a Question