Create a Custom Indoor Herb Garden Design from Mason Jars

$30

Wouldn't it be fantastic to have a custom indoor herb garden you could hang on your kitchen wall?
This comes in handy when you don't have a ton of counter space. Plus, who doesn't like a pizza with fresh basil and mozzarella (I'm hoping some of you do!!).
This project was inspired by a blog post over at Camille Styles. I modified it a bit (with their permission) by creating an oil rubbed bronze &
Use Mason Jars to build a custom indoor herb garden
Different angle :)
Different angle :)
You can grow mint, basil, cilantro, etc and easily switch out herbs from the jars.
Create an oil rubbed bronze & copper effect without spending a ton of money.
This is the wood board after painting it with copper spray paint from Rust Oleum
Use a mirror hanging kit to mount your artistic piece to the kitchen wall!!
Home Repair Tutor

• Sarah Pickavance

I love this! I'll be moving in to a new apartment soon and will have absolutely no outside space! I'm already mourning my garden but ideas like this are helping with the grieving process!

• Nancy Forni

LOVE IT DOING IT!!! THANK YOU!