DIY Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder

Spruce up your bathroom with these cute and trendy mason jars! A quick and easy afternoon project that will have our guests ooh-ing and ahh-ing over your bathroom!
diy mason jar toothbrush holder, craft rooms, mason jars, organizing, small bathroom ideas
I found these adorable mason jar like ceramic containers and knew immediately that I wanted to make a toothbrush holder out of them!
Isn't it so cute? ...and practical? My kids keep their toothbrushes in a drawer - usually I don't like exposed toothbrushes but...exceptions can always be made for cuteness! :-)
Because I'm sure you want one now too, I'll show you how to make them yourself - you're welcome! ;-)
Start by finding the cutest little DIY helpers out there and have them paint a wooden placard.
Next you will need these Copper Tube Straps - I bought mine at Home Depot in the Plumbing section.
Evenly space them out and screw them to the wood
Next you need these Worm Gear Clamps - I also found mine in the Plumbing section at Home Depot. Make sure that you have your jars with you to ensure that you buy the correct size clamp to fit around your jar.
Unscrew the clamp and push it through the Tube Strap.
Tighten the strap around the jar. Use your screw driver to ensure that it is very tight and will not slip out.
I used these Keyhole Fasteners which I bought at Lowes to hold it up on the wall. I screwed them in to the back of the board.
We then installed plastic wall anchors and screws which I bought at Walmart.
Find more great DIY projects over at www.gatheredinthekitchen.com
Gathered In The Kitchen

• Sarah Guerere

Where id you get those awesome glazed mason jars?

• Chris

Thanks for all the detail on materials!!! Makes a world of difference when hunting down what you need! Did you glaze the jars yourself?

• Patience Hosey

Isn't it a pain to get them off every week to clean them? I'd use some hot glue and magnets, with some dollar store cups or something easier to take them off and clean them. I so love the idea though!

• Susan

Patience. You just loosen the screw on the strap and the jar slips right out. You don't have to disassemble the whole thing.

• Kay

The cleaning part is easy. Just put some small plastic clear tumblers in the jar from the dollar store. I did this project and the plastic glasses in the jar catches all the drips and are a breeze to clean.

• Jean Quintana

They sell these at Kohls with the clear glass. Only catch is they're $50,.