A Rustic Office on a Wall... Thanks to a Few Old Signs

Welcome to my paint stencil studio... which is generally a disaster zone.
So I took the last mess as a great opportunity to play around with a new look. And this round, it would be all about old signs!
Grabbing a few fence planks, and in some cases, cutting UP old signs to make other things, this fun little rustic workspace transpired!
And if this signed up space doesn't constantly remind me to get going with MORE new sign designs, I don't know what would... :)
Here's how I did it...
Visit more of the original post and stencil info by clicking HERE
If you are like me and are tight for space, go up! Hanging planks on a wall serves as a perfect office on a wall.
Art and function all in one!
Here's what my poor paint studio table generally looks like. It was time to better organize the gear.
Stencils and paint to the left, and office supplies to the right!
I visioned what I wanted the office storage to be. Using a table as a template, planks of wood were randomly placed, bouncing stencil placement around as well.
This was gonna be fun!
Old Sign Stencils are from my own line, and can be purchased from the blog link below.
How to stencil:
Stencilling is really easy, but the trick is to ensure your brush is quite dry to the touch.
Dip your brush in the paint, then tap the brush nearly dry on a rag, to achieve those crisp, sharp lines.
And then the real fun began! After attaching the planks to the wall, the office gear was added!
Kinda makes looking for a pen a bit of an adventure... :)
Another sign you may recognize came out to play too!
The cabin shaped Cabin Resort sign got some screws for hanging up other random workshop helps.
Tutorial attached to blog link below.
Ever wonder where old signs go to retire? These were made into a handy little paint shelf!
Nothing like repurposing a repurpose, huh?
Tutorial attached to blog link below.
MUCH better! Kinda has a little bit of a Fixer Upper undertone, wouldn't you say?
Joanna would be proud... :)
Visit the room and all the tutorials at the link below!
Find these and many more Old Sign Stencils by CLICKING HERE
What can your own signs become? :)

Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

• Li*4669093

Where can I order your stencils? entrylevel08@gmail.com Thanks

• Michele Hall Parrish

How did you suspend the large white work table to the wall? I see no legs. I need a work table this size to store supplies beneath. Sm. cubbies won't work for me.

• Paula

Yeah Michele is right, just look close at the last photo then you can see them, ther'y're set in about a foot or so from the sides. not like most put them at the edges. I like it, it's unique.

• BL

2 questions. Where did you get the little buckets with unique hangers in the wall office? How did you make the glass sign for the wall?

• I'm putting together my craft room now, and trying to repurpose everything from old wood. Thanks for the inspiration, Donna! Love this! You're so creative!

• Jane

Great Look. I especially like the split vin tage signs. Thanks for the inspiration.