How To Make A Paving Stone Planter Box !

Last year there was a great sale on paving stones, priced at 5 for $1.00 at Lowes. So we purchased 200 of them. Months had passed and it finally came to me what we could do to utilize the inexpensive stones.
So we had to get the ground level for this process. The area was dug out.
We used a 2 x 4 and a level for the area to make sure it would be flat.
To help keep stones from shifting we used paving base the full length of the box, 8 feet by 17 inches for a narrow box that was needed for the area.(Paving base 3 - 40 pound bags).
Stamped into place and measured again for leveling .
Laying of the stones.
This look was done with 3/4 of the stones.
I filled with perennials for a year around look ,this also makes my planter box cost worthy.
For my love of birds there are a few bird houses located through out our property.
I just love how this came out next to my crafting cottage where I spend a lot of time enjoying nature!

23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
Ana illausky

• Ellen

Did you glue these into place?

• Liz

There is nothing in the materials list for adhesive. This is a dry stacked brick planter, held in place just by the weight of the pavers.

• Jewels Williams

What product did you use to keep the bricks in place?

• Liz

• Brenda Gimbel

Is that a portable Premier shed? We have 1 and I love this idea for around the outside of it! Thanks for sharing!

-Brenda Lynn

• Ana illausky

Hi Brenda, we took basic plans and changed them to make my space with a higher roof line for storage, and a few feet wider. Also we made the door way to fit 1 door instead of double doors(like a shed), window added for natural light. Thanks

• Em

I have a huge stack of bricks left from previous owner. Good way to use them up. Mine are cored (holes in the middle) so the uses are minimal. I can use whole bricks to the top level and still use my bricks up. Thanks for the idea.

• Doreen Kennedy

I love the new look. Your decorations are so cute. I especially like what you did with the thermometer. Now I know what I can do with my a Dollar Store thermometer.