Suitcase Planter

These plants are on the move! Cultivators Design and Landscape loves to explore new planter ideas and the suitcase planter is one of our favorites! Anyone can do this! And again the possibilities are endless!!! Herbs, veggies, annuals, sedums, you name it! But remember this is a shallow planter and will probably needed to be watered daily! Happy Planting! :)
suitcase planter, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling, Make sure to prop the lid open to allow the plants to get light We used a dead branch for a rustic look
Make sure to prop the lid open to allow the plants to get light! We used a dead branch for a rustic look.
suitcase planter, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling

• Terra, The suit case will fall apart over time.....you could put a sealer on them to make them last awhile longer.

• Cheryl Hurst

I think I will use this idea taking it a step further, by cutting the bottom out, leaving the sides and top and planting it directly into my granddaughter's fairy garden. The ferns you have planted would do lovely in this little shade garden, where the travel idea will take her on many adventures with her little fairies and gnomes. Can't wait!