Make Your Garden Sparkle With Crystals

I decided to take all of my left over crystals from previous projects and make these crystal sun catchers. I had them hanging across my window but it seemed too much, so I hung them in our bottle brush tree just out side my window. The sun beans thru the leaves, they sway and sparkle. Now, each time I look outside my window, I smile and say; "C'est un jour parfait" (It's a perfect day).
Made 14, crystal tassels with Beadalon 49 count stainless steel wire. hung each tassel on steel chains, at varying lengths. Attached each to a circle made of 18 gauge steel wire with round crystals strung between each tassel
So far there are 7 sun catchers. I have to get better hangers.
Another angle. These are made with 18 gauge steel wire. 2 halves bent in a oval shape - strung with crystals. The center drop is made with 1 wire but the crystal ball is attached with the Beadalon wire, for movement.
This one is made the same, but I used steel chains to attached the crystals drops. By using 18 gauge wire it is thin enough to bend and for 10mm crystals to be strung.
This one made the same with added bicone crystals.
For the center I used super thin stainless steel shiny chains to resemble rain. They sway and sparkle just as much as the crystals.

25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas

• Paula
    Paula

How do I get to the directions to make the spiral sun catchers?

• Linda steaples
    Linda steaples

Where and what size beads did you use!!!!! I love each one there so beautiful also how did you make the circle top with the two???

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR PROJECT WITH US!!!!!

HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!