Painted & Stained Waterfall Desk

First of all, I think the transformation is just awesome! I love that I was able to stain parts of it since the wood grain was so intricate.
Secondly, I haven't used a lot of black paint lately. But, I love this particular one because it's a little softer than most. Deeper than a charcoal, but not quite a true black. I think it set off the stained wood beautifully.
And then the accessories! My favorite part! The desk came with the original casters. You can pretty much guarantee that if something comes with casters it already has bonus points for me loving it. I ditched the original brass hardware. Now, typically I love brass, but I just wasn't feeling these, plus some were missing and/or broken. I replaced them with a simple reproduction glass knob. I think glass hardware can accentuate any era of furniture.
To see more picture and to find out the exact color of stain and paint I used, please check out my full blog post.

Number Fifty-Three

• Dan Carter

I know this post is pretty old, but transformation is amazing. Can you tell me what color stain and paint you used? Was there a particular brand you used as well?