KILL ANTS INSTANTLY !!! Natural DIY Spray!

I AM NOT AN EXTERMINATER!!! Please don't ask questions if it kills other insects or if it's safe for your pet . I sprayed it on my kitchen counter and it got rid of the ants and YES IT KILLED THEM DEAD!! Ants don't like the smell of vinegar, and the Windex kills them the second it hits them!! . After you spray the ants, you can just wipe them away with a paper towel, their Dead!! If you know where
kill ants instantly natural diy spray , go green, home maintenance repairs, pest control, SAFE DIY ANT KILLER
SAFE DIY ANT KILLER
I was washing windows in my kitchen when I noticed some ants crawling on my counter. I had the Windex in my hand, and to stop them I thought I'd wet them to slow them down. I was surprised that it killed them the second it touched them. Then I read that they hate the scent of vinegar, so I thought if I mixed the two together it would also keep them away. IT WORKS
kill ants instantly natural diy spray , go green, home maintenance repairs, pest control, Filled Windex spray bottle half way u
Filled Windex spray bottle half way.u
I filled a Windex spray bottle half full with Windex.
kill ants instantly natural diy spray , go green, home maintenance repairs, pest control, Measured out half cup white vinegar
Measured out half cup white vinegar
Measured out half cup of white vinegar.
kill ants instantly natural diy spray , go green, home maintenance repairs, pest control, Added vinegar to spray bottle of Windex
Added vinegar to spray bottle of Windex
Added the vinegar to the Windex
kill ants instantly natural diy spray , go green, home maintenance repairs, pest control, Shake spray bottle
Shake spray bottle
Spray on the ants, they will die instantly! Leave surface wet with solution. You can spray anywhere you don't want them to go. They won't get near it!
The ants were coming in at the window over my kitchen sink. I sprayed a line of the solution around them to keep them from going all over my counter. I just kept spraying every time I saw some. The next day they were gone. Got a wet paper towel and just wiped up the counter. I sprayed some of the solution to clean it all up.

• Windex spray  (Supermarket)
  • White vinegar  (Supermarket)

• Michele McAfee

I live in south florida and i am finding roaches, mostly in my garage. I am not a dirty person, but have to deal with lots of creepy crawlers living in the south. Does anyone have a safe way to rid roaches? I have a dog that I worry about getting into something toxic. I would like to use inside my house as well... Thanks. Btw..most of the roaches are giant! A few small ones too, but mostly the huge ones!

• Jup19180315

We have a product in the South called Bengal. The roach version comes in a tube and you place it where ever you see roaches. Works for ants as well!

• B

how about red ants ???

• Dav32544490

will windex and white vinegar kill stink bugs?

• Ter4278316

The only way I know to kill stink bugs is to scoop them into a cup of dawn liquid. 😞

• Dam25185778

I use Wilton pepermint oil for candy making. Buy it at Walmart I dab some on a cotton ball and put it wherever you have ants and they leave. A couple of years ago I opened the closet I our spare room and I had ants everywhere . It looked like a scene from a scary movie . They were on the clothes the hangers the wall and within minutes of me using pepermint oil they were gone. Now I keep a cotton ball soaked with peppermint oil in my closets. I replace them every 2 weeks.

• Morninglory

Do not use on fabric ie Carpeting, as windex will fade the color. I speak from experience🙀