Morena Hockley
Morena Hockley
  • San Antonio, TX

Custom Made Tea Light Covers

Warmer weather means more opportunities for outdoor get togethers! When the sun sets, instead of heading inside, linger outside a bit longer with soft, glowing, tea lights. You can use your paper crafting supplies to quickly and easily make beautiful custom table lights.
custom made tea light covers, crafts, how to, lighting
I love to show you how to stretch your stash to use it for more than paper projects. Here’s how I made these pretty tea lights that you can customize as you like.
Create a triangle template. I made my triangle 6 inches wide at the base and 6 inches tall. Place the triangle template under the vellum and use a scoring tool to trace the lines. Make 3 triangles next to each other, plus a small tab at the end as pictured.
Use the Xyron Creative Station to add adhesive to the back of the Gypsy Soul laser cut butterflies. I love how easily my Xyron turns anything into a sticker!
Cut the edges of the triangle out and fold at the scored lines. Use the Mega Runner to attach the tab to the side.
I have lots of inexpensive light and lamp making ideas on my site! Click the link below to see them all!

• Vellum
  • Xyron Creative Station
Morena Hockley

1 comment