Rotten Wood Repair: A Two Prong Attack With the Help of Elmer

$25

Rotted wood seems to be an issue for all homeowners. Especially in the spring and summer months. We recently had to replace the base supports for our porch's wood columns. And after a brief inspection I noticed dry rot on one of the columns.
Fortunately there are two products by Elmer's that helped us fix this problem.
The repair worked out really well and as a result I wanted to share my success with
rotten wood repair a two prong attack with the help of elmer, woodworking projects
Home Repair Tutor

• Oli10784042

would this work on railroad ties. ours are splitting on top, or does the glue have to be hidden when done?

• Maria

Sometimes I used concrete for cover woods damage

• Oli10784042

will this work on railroad ties, or does the wood glue have to be hidden when done

• Pat

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I needed to know today!
  • Judy A Svensson

I repaired my wooden sliding glass doors on the bottom corner where they became rotted from water inside the house with gorilla glue I squeezed it inside the hole and I did it a few times till the inside was full of glue! Then I sanded where it had swelled and came out stained the spot and polyurethaned it! You couldn’t tell I fixed it!