Greenhouse From Old Windows

We had this built after a friend gave me the old windows from her house. It's a greenhouse, garden house, hobby place or photography studio etc. Although it looks lovely, using old windows is certainly not energy efficient. I have to cover them with plastic in the winter to keep out the cold wind.
Greenhouse from old windows
Loft, brick floors & shelves for plants.

30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
15 Memorial Day Crafts
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows

• Russell N Tammy Burdette
    Russell N Tammy Burdette

I'm absolutely in live with the loft one I've never seen or thought about adding a loft. No handy man in my house even though I am surrounded with a husband and 3 sons still at home😢. Finding windows for a cheap recycle project is my problem. Due to pinterest everyone wants a good price per windows that use to be thrown away.

• Grandmasue10
      Grandmasue10

Try a site where someone is remodeling or try Habitat for Humanity resale stores. I hear they are reasonable. Don't forget cruisin' around for dumpster diving.

• Grandmasue10
    Grandmasue10

At least you are honest about it not being efficient in the winter. Here in CO we would not expect a green house to hold heat in winter, but use it to start plants earlier than usual. We get warm spring days, but nights can drop well below freezing.