Dog Playground in 5 Hrs :)

$40

We have 3 dogs and we rent a place that is not fenced. Walking 3 dogs on leash can be often challenging. So we asked a landlord if we could build a temporary fence for our dogs and the answer was YES! :) all materials were found including this metal fence. I know how exciting! We only had to buy some posts. So here is what we created, Our dogs love it.!!!! ( I still want to add some stuff- make it more fun for my babies:))
dog playground in 5 hrs, diy, how to, outdoor living, pallet, repurposing upcycling
ramp- I designed it. Our neighbor let us have his old tires:)
my husband working on a gate
my husband working on a gate
blue and green playground. I want to add some dog paw prints going up and down :)
Happy doggies:)
Happy doggies:)

• Nod32907083

How great that you don't need concrete posts! Very clever.

• Gail

love it and great you added a small pool to keep the dogs cool. Well thought out and I like that you were able to put a temp fence up. Gives me some great ideas. Thank you.