I Found Another Way to Use up Reclaimed Fencing

I have a lot of rough/rustic fence boards. This is a quick and easy project to hide the store issued plastic flower pots. Give a rustic look to your mums this fall!
Easy to make with a few cuts and some nails.
Just drop in your store bought pot, and you have instant charm.
i found another way to use up reclaimed fencing, fences, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
Gail--My Repurposed Life

• Pagirl

I love this idea. I also have leftover wood from another project.

May I ask what is on the surface of your patio and stairs? I’m asking about the stone surface.

• Dick Clark IV

I have built them approx 2'x3' x2 ' tall and planted potatoes in them. I get about 30-40 potatoes per box. So much more satisfying than throw the would into the dumps

• Elizabeth Sagarminaga

What a fabulous ideas that you have shared with us.I was very much impressed while I was viewing your link that make a fence from recycled materials which not only enhance the beauty of your yard but also protect from unwanted visitors. Thanks for nice job.